From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:48:36 -0500
Thank you FML subscribers.  So many of you bought the Relax-A-Bags in the
Advertising Issue that we are having to try and make new ones daily.

Sadly the Ferret Tree Top Angels which were made between November 15 and
today, December 1st are SOLD OUT Although we have tried to keep up with
demand - we are three Angels behind.  Those who are now ordering the Angels
($15.00 + 2.95 shipping) will have to wait at least 5 days between receiving
your check and mailing of the Ferret Angels (Angels are handmade and the
person who makes them is REALLY trying to keep up).  We never expected such
and influx of orders!!!!  WE apologize for the delay please know we are
doing our best to meet the demand (those who bought them must have told
their friends).

Thanks - when you purchased the Relasx-A-Bag or Ferret Angels you supported
our shelter.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Shelter Mom of  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter

% FFIRC Shelter
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL    32966