From:
Jaclyn Vanderhoef <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:18:41 -0700
I am forwarding this email that I sent to my ferret club.  If anyone has
any info on this, I'd LOVE to hear it.  I'm not upset or anything!  (just
exceedingly curious)

Thanks.  Jacki

Hi all!
I have another question for everyone and I'll be posing this one to the FML
as well.

Fred, my two year old silver mitt, has a black nose.  It's one of the
reasons I adopted him, it was just SOOO cute with those big white feet.
And, his personality, too of course...

well... his nose isn't so black anymore.  You know the little lines that
form random shapes on their noses (like dogs, but smaller.  they look kind
of like scales) well, every so often, one of them will turn pink.  Also,
the area that folds into the nasal passage is getting a little pink on one
side.  I emailed the rescue I got him from and said I would be sending him
in for warranty work.

Does any one know why this is happening or have any of you seen this
before?

I've never heard mention of it from anyone else.

Jaclyn
http://flyingferrets.homestead.com