From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:15:15 -0400
Ok I haven't posted in awhile due to a move, work and no internet.

I just saw a Verizon cellphone commercial that made me smile at first, it
was a guy and a ferret.  Next thing I see is the ferret lunge at the guy
and bite him in the face.  The guy then dials SOS on his text message
cell phone as he is struggling with the ferret and making noises as if
in severe pain.  I first cringed then became irrate.  I am going to be
sending an email to verizon in complaint of this advertisement please i
beg you all to do the same.