From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:20:16 -0600
I am watching our Christmas present- a hand held tv - right now and there
is some guy is washing a ferret and giving advice like clean the bedding in
the cage the same day you clean the ferret.  I was so surprised.  I don't
even know what chanel I am watching, let alone what show, but he was being
very positive.  The ferret was his own.  He commented on the ferret dance
he expected the ferret to do once the bath was over.  The little guy
started rubbing against the towel and had his tail all bottlebrushed.  I
think it was a very positive piece, though I didn't see the whole thing to
note any misinformation.  I didn't hear him say anything wrong.  He even
commented on "wringing out" the ferret before you towel dry him in a big,
soft towel.  That was familiar!!  Anyway, it was cute, so I thought I'd
pass it on.  They've moved on to birds and chinchillas.  OH WAIT!!  It's
Martha Stewart!!  OH MY GOD (for the Friends fans, that was Janice)!  What
great exposure for ferrets!  Way to go, Martha!!  It's a good thing.