From:
"DIANE L. HINCK" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:40:41 -0500
Just a quick note on the aloe vera issue.  I have been putting aloe
vera juice in my own water for 2 years now, and started adding it to my
fuzzbutts water bowl for approximately one year now.  They are all very
healthy, never sick, and their coats are now fuller and shinier.  I just
took them to the vet for their annual physical, and the vet said he didn't
see a problem with it.  My three fuzzbutts, Sammy (male), Nipper and Gizmo
(both females), are all free roaming, and part of my morning ritual is to
pour " bottled" water into their bowl while they gather around it.  They
then stand there and look at me and wait for me to get the aloe juice
bottle out of the refrigerator and pour a little of that into their bowl
and then they can drink.  If anyone is interested in more information,
please visit my web site at
http://mypage.goplay.com/dhinck/
and go to the link " nutrition products" and click on "herbal cleansing"
or email me at [log in to unmask]

Hugs and kisses to all fuzzbutts!!