Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:22:25 -0500
Christine,

There's a product on the market you may be interested in looking into.  I
recently visted a new pet store in my area that has been opened by a very
nice couple.  Both are experienced pet owners with multiple dogs & birds,
etc.  They basically specialize in selling dog & cat products that are
"top of the line" and not readily available in most of the pet stores in
our area.

Any, I was talking to the woman there for quite sometime about our dogs
and giving her a lot of info on ferrets.  They don't carry them but do
sell a brand of ferret food I wasn't familiar with.  Before we checked
out, she showed me a product called "Immuno-DMG Liquid", which they carry
for Dog, Cats & Birds.  This is a simple liquid compound found in animals
and humans that helps boost the immune system.  It's been very useful in
many ways and the doctor who came up with the compound has written a book
about it.

Apparently it's been known to aid in such cases as:
Cardiovascular Disease
Cancer
Diabetes
Autism
Alcoholism/Drug Addiction
Nurological Disorders
Respiratory Problems
Liver & Kidney Disorders
Stress
Autoimmune Diseases (ie., Lupus)
Cataract Prevention
Chronic Fatigue Syndrom
Degenerative Diseases/Authritis
and General Health/Premature Aging

I was really sckeptical when I heard all this, but the girl at the store
told me how she has asthma attacks when she's around cats and that she
stared taking DMG liquid and was able to sit in a house with cats for
several hours without being effected by them.

She contacted the DR. that developed the compound & he told her the
formula for animals is the same for humans, so she's been taking about 3
dropper fulls 3 times a day and can't believe the difference.  She also
has a senior dog that has breast cancer.  The dog's quality of life was
good and the vets wanted to put her on chemo treatments, which probably
would kill her, so she's been giving DMG to the dog instead.  She told me
how her older dog NEVER played with the younger ones, but has been very
playfull since she's been on DMG.

I bought a bottle, but I'm really bad at taking medicince, so I haven't
been routine enough to notice any differences myself, but I'm working
on it.

You can see some information about the effects of DMG by visiting:
http://www.dmgdoctor.com/dmg.php

and the website on the bottle is:
www.usanimalnutritionals.com

I'm looking into weather or not this is a product that would be helpful
to ferrets, but for the time being we haven't given it to them.  Once I
find out more about this product in relation to ferrets I'll make another
post.  If any of you on the FML have any information, I would love to
read it and can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes to you , Christine, and by all means, let me know if DMG
helps you, should you decide to try it.

Sincerely,
David Nixon