From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 18:51:37 -0800
Hi Scott,

Your story about Boris throwing his stumps behind him and racing across the
hardwood floor, then throwing them under him when he hits grass or carpet
and running along on them... was simply heartwarming.  Heartbreaking at
first, that someone could leave a ferret out in such cold that he has to
chew off his own frozen feet to break free of the cage, but so heartwarming
in the rescues that followed and the way he rallied.  And the tale of his
sweet lovemaking was a real topper, too.  Thank you for sharing this with
us.  Go Boris and the Borises of the world!!!  (Oh... and their patrons,
too!)

Many warm wishes to you and your Fuzzy Gang, and give little Boris, and
girls Anastasia and Tiny hugs from me and our gang, especially our sweet
little fluffy albino Minnie, who was a runt and also, due to a snow storm
and a furtive conjugal visit, was taken gently and firmly out of heat by one
happy-to-please Tarzan (they were in the kitchen and we finally just up and
ordered a pizza).  She, however, then had an abortive spay :(((... as she
has a congenital heart murmur, and Tarzan was neutered at the same time,
though they still maintain an active, if platonic, romance.

Lynn and the Gang of Eight (and Schroedee Boat and Squeek in spirit)