From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:41:09 -0800
Thank you to all of you who were thoughtful enough to send me well wishes
on the one year anniversay of the passing of my wonderful Colby dog.  It
still hurts so much and it helped alot to have people remember.  I loved
that old dog with every ounce of my being, and I appreciate you people so
much.  Thank you also, Donna, for posting- although I missed it and was
slightly confused when the cards began to arrive- it was a pleasant
suprise and made a hard day more tolerable.  To top it off, last night
(the exact one year date), my little sable girl, Maru, crashed.  She
turned 3 in September.  She was fine yesterday morning, and was totally
unresponsive by the afternoon.  Needless to say, I was in a panic, and
we made a rushed trip to the vet.  Maru was given Sub- Q fluids and some
dextrose and was up and about in 1/2 hour.  She's awfully young to have
Insulinoma, but apparently there it is.  But she is okay, and our lives
are back on track this morning, thankfully.  Thanks, Troy Lynn- sorry
to have gotten you up, but I appreciate the advice:-)  Whew.....