From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:45:50 -0600
Hello,

If you have experience with rehabilitating ferrets with serious biting
problems brought on by abuse please contact me.  We recently received a
ferret in our shelter who isn't just a biter, but a fights for her live
cause she thinks she's going to be killed kind of biter.  My poor S/O was
bitten in a big way today by this little one and I have to admit I've never
had to deal with a biter of this caliber before and could sure use some
advice.

So please if you can share some of your expertise in this sort of thing drop
me a line.

Barb Gustafson (aka Boots)
Alberta Ferret Society
Vice President'