From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:37:23 EDT
Hi FML Folks,

We're just catching up on some of the recent FMLs.  A week or so ago
someone asked where they could get a copy of our new book, _The Wit and
Wisdom of the Modern Ferrets: A Ferret's Perspective On Ferret Care_.
If you are near one of the shelters on the FML Shelter List, you should
contact them.  We've donated three copies of _The Wit and Wisdom_ to each
shelter on the FML Shelter List (in the US).  If you are not near one of
the shelters, you can order the book online at www.modernferretstore.com.
_The Wit and Wisdom of the Modern Ferrets_ is available to clubs and
shelters in reasonable quantities (min. 6) at wholesale prices.
Information is at www.modernferretstore.com.  If you just want to preview
some chapters of the book, look at www.ferretbooks.com.

We've been *very* behind on things since Eric has become virtually
incapacitated by back pain resulting from his Crohn's Disease.  On good
days, he can sit in a chair for about 20 minutes at a time for a total of
about an hour or two a day.  On bad days, he can't get out of bed (there
are lots of bad days).  He's begun physical therapy, but it is a slow
process.  We're waiting to get an MRI of his back to see if there's some
sort of damage.  In the meantime, I'm afraid I'm not capable of doing a lot
of the work that needs to get done *and* take care of Eric and the ferrets.
Still, we are slowly but surely putting together the next issue of the
magazine (#27).

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  I check my e-mail daily, but
I don't always have time to answer every e-mail right away.

Thank you for your patience & support.  We hope you enjoy the new book.

-Mary & the Fuzzies