From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:21:00 EST
While you're out there stocking up on wood pellets (Home Depot in Natick,
Mass. has a few bags left) also be sure to buy some plastic Easter Eggs!!!!
Last year I found out they are usually gone before Easter (they make great
fuzzy toys!)

I wish, I wish, I wish I could go to the Kissimmee show this weekend
(especially since it's so cold here all of a sudden!!)  I am finishing up a
3-month full-time program in computer graphics next week (hence no income,
no time for anything but school :-(  But I will be there in spirit!!!!  The
little ones who came up from Florida last year (Epcot and Clover) are doing
great!  (PS This means I am also looking for a job{!} I'm in Mass.)

Ronnie