Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:21:53 -0400
Sean and Rocky's site has been updated and also moved to a different
address/url.
www.sean.fuzzyfrenzy.com
(however it is also connected to my site,
www.wolfysluv.fuzzyfrenzy.com/sean.html)

The cover/entry page now brings you to a beautiful page containing a
table of contents to aid you in your journey through their story. The
site gives the reader a warm and unique experience of flipping through
a book or magazine, rather than that of navigating through a colder,
noisier place that you typically see on the web. In addition, several
pages have been added on!! There is a new video page as well as press
releases, excerpts from books, and more.

The site is not just about Sean and Rocky. It is about Sean's journey
through autism with the aid of ferrets. His more recent relationship
with Pharos is depicted on the site as well as videos of them together.

There has been a massive change in Sean and in his life this past
summer. He graduated high school with a normal degree and was accepted
into a small college. However, his transition into adulthood in the
last couple of years has not been as successful as we would have liked
emotionally or socially. Sean is currently living away from home
without a ferret while Pharos remains with us. He is working about 38
hours between two different jobs that he is successfully holding but
chooses to forgo school or training as well as treatment. Each day
brings uncertainty. We find ourselves on new grounds ... yet again. For
several years, I didn't update the site because Sean's life had become
so incredibly "normal". No news was good news. Then this past year it
wasn't't updated because the situations that arose were traumatic and
chaotic for all of us. The circumstances that came about this past
summer change drastically week to week. So I will continue to hold off
posting any updates there for a little while longer or until things
stabilize a bit more. We must keep in mind that we learn the most from
mistakes. So by sharing our mistakes, not just our successes, others
will benefit. Therefore I will not keep what has been happening or what
will happen "under wraps". Sean is one of the many on the very cusp of
the autism wave to hit our population and a pioneer beating down the
path for everyone else.

Thank you to everyone who has ever supported Sean, me, and my family.
As we get our heads wrapped around things and I get time, I'll write
up something officially for the site to keep people updated. Sean is
not going to be the only autistic adult out there trying to navigate
through life, unfortunately, and so I feel it's important to share our
experiences.

Wolfy