From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:04:22 -0700
I wanted to make everyone aware that if you are wanting to help get
supplies to the shelters that have been devistated by Hurricane George they
can call Jeffer's as mention in previous posts, but don't forget, we have a
wonderful ferret store back east that helps shelter all of the time.  The
Ferret Store.  Call and talk to Joe or Jason and tell them you want to get
supplies to the shelters.  Joe has the address of the two shelters that are
receiving supplies for other shelters.  Joe will work with you to get the
items that you are needing or wanting to send.  The Ferret Store doesn't
carry alot of the products that Jeffer's does, but they specialize in
ferrets and ferret things.

Joe, Scott & Jason donated items to the shelters that need help, and I
think we can also show them that we support them by ordering through the
ferret store.  I order all my food through them plus hammock, ferretive,
ferretone, 8 in 1 treats, sleep sacks, etc.  If you have never visited
their web site the address is: www.theferretstore.com

But, at the same time, order items from Jeffers that The Ferret Store
doesn't have.  I think what I am really trying to say is, let's all get the
items to the shelters, I hate thinking about the little ones that don't
have a dry place and not a lot of food.

Prayers to all of the little ones that have been through so much and to all
of your little ones to keep them safe and healthy.

Linda and the 15 CA lawbreakers