Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 19:46:27 -0330
Hi all,
Ok, I have had Slinky for a week and a half now.  The first week went fine,
he slept right through the night, a little crying for his mamma, but that
was it!  I put a sock in the cage every night for him so he wouldn't cry...
Anyway, now he goes to bed at like 10:30pm and gets up at 3:30am!  Now, I'm
in school and I cant sleep in my room with him eating and playing in his
cage!!!  SO, the past 2 nights, I have been getting up at 3:30am and moving
to a different bedroom in the house.  I cant do that for ever!!!!  Any ideas
on how to get him to sleep ALL night?!?!  I try to tire him out every night
before bed (about an hour before bed) and he goes right down, but by 3:30,
thats it!!!  I think it could be that he dont get out from 11:30pm (latest!)
to 2:30pm mostly.  BUT, some other days, other family members take him out
for a little run.  He is usually out about 2 - 3 hours a day.  Anyway, email
me or post it on the FML please!!!!!  I hope I get some good ideas!

Thankx,

Brian
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/7603