From:
Janell Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 23:10:03 EST
Hi all!  Fivel made a sound!  It was not loud and and not a lot but he was
very excited and playing kind of rough and then....all of a sudden....erg.
Thats right.  It sounded just like he said erg.  He is so cute.  We are
having so much fun with him.  His very dumb human grandpa gave him SEVERAL
RAISINS in one evening.  Some babysitter!  I bet he never does that again!
Poor Fivel has been pooping quite a bit since then but it is no longer
runny (Thank-God).  We have been very careful to make sure he don't get
dehydrated.  I have one question though.  Can Fivel get hemroids from all
that?  He seems to be a little red and protruded in that area.  I thought
I would keep my eye on it and call the vet Monday if necessary.  Please
give me some feedback.

Thanks so much!
Janell & Fivel