From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:06:59 +0000
This is Sue Pyron.  Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love words and
how much I talk....to anyone..........to anything, talk, talk,talk.  The
other night I was talking away one the phone to my sister in Ca.  We were
discussing cats, dogs, and ferrets.  We talked about the love we have for
cats, we talked about how loyal and loving dogs are.  Then, out of the
blue, she says to me, you've had dogs,cat,even a raccoon.  What is it
that evokes such an intense love.  Why are all of the ferret people treat
thier ferrrets like little babies.  She then asked me why.....do ferret
people, time after time, give their hearts, so intensly to these
animals,only to have it broken, again & again,

Want to know what I said??  I hemed, & ummed, I could'nt answer!  I was
SPEECHLESS!!!  Me, who almost never shuts up, couldn't say anything.  My
own intense love for ferrerts, my ferrets, I suppose is so deep within
me, that no words could come up when the feelings are so protected within
my heart.  BTW, talking about heartbreak, I soon will be going thru that
horrible pain AGAIN of losing a fuzzkid.  My Oscar, the most beautiful
little fluff-ball has started packing for her trip to the bridge.  She's
getting a lot of help from Lymphoma, Insulinoma, & an enlarged heartBTW I
didn't name her 'Oscar" I got her from a friend of my son's and I figured
she had enough stress, I;m not going to change her name, so there!!!

Fuzzie kissies & Whisker Tickles
Sue & Crew