From:
Heidi Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:43:02 EST
Hi again, FML'ers!
I have a question about what I can give ferrets for treats.  I give Cassie
Nutri-Cal usually, but Chloe doesn't like that stuff.  Are ferrets allowed
to have Honey Nut Shredded Wheat?  My friend said she gives her two
ferrets a piece of that every day.  I don't know if that's good for the
ferrets or not.  I don't think so though.

Also, another thing about Chloe.  She doesn't seem to like any treat I
offer her.  Any suggestions on either of these problems?

Thanks,
Heidi and The Crew