From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 07:45:45 -0500
>From:    "Smith, Jill" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Collapsible Ferret Cages

Pets International makes expensive collapable cages - ask any pet shop for
their number from a trade magazine.

>From:    Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Breeding ferrets
>Are there any people who breed or have bred out there that are prepared to
>put together a useful faq on breeding?  It could be kept as a separate web
>page, or perhaps added to the existing faq.

Pet Pals puts out a booklet on the whys and why nots of breeding ferrets.
It costs $2.00 (includes shipping) and is available through the STAR* PO
Box.  The reason it is not on the Web is that I include a LOT of other
information along with the booklet, plus I do not want it cut apart,
referenced out of context, etc.  It means that people interested in breeding
WILL get in touch with a known breeder first off, and if I can't refer them
to someone closer in case of problems, they still have me to get back to.

Pam Grant