From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 08:40:46 +0100
Hi all. Just a quick question I was hoping someone could help me with. I
have been thinking lately that Rocket could use a friend. He is almost a
year old and is, according to me the momma, perfect. He is almost 100%
litter box trained, never bites (except in play and NEVER hard) and is most
definitely a lap ferret. I didnt know much about ferrets when I got him but
I certainly learned fast! I would like to get a second fuzzbean to keep him
company but I am a bit concerned over how to handle TWO of the little
terrors! For all you multiple ferret owners could you answer this for me:
How do you handle bathtime? Do they both go in the tub at the same time or
do you stagger bath days? Do they both go out for their walks at the same
time and how on earth do you handle more than one rambunctious ferret on a
leash? Are there any other things that change alot in getting the second?
Well, I know its a lot of questions but I want to cover all my bases before
I plunge in and get another.  E-mail me directly if you want. Thanks for
your input:)

Diane

P.S.   We got Rocket when he was 9 weeks old and always handl him quite a
bit. Is this a good way to ensure a pleasant personality? I worry that the
next time I wont be so lucky and the new addition will be a terror!