From:
diana ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 13:07:06 -0800
To all friends on the FML who responded to my request for help yesterday,
thank-you.  I just got off the phone with the vet and I am looking at the
same procedeure with Pepper as I did with Lucky.  They cathed him again
today and ran another UA and found prostate cells.  He will go in to
surgery tomorrow.  They are being really great about it and will let me
make a deposit and then add the balance to my account because I have taken
good care of my account in the past.  I was asked by several people the
address of the vet as they would like to put something on the account
directly.

Doing the surgery is
Aurora Animal Clinic
1651 College Rd
Fairbanks, Alaska    99709

My account# is 0184436 and the name is under Diana Ashton.

My address is 131 Dunbar Ave.
              Fairbanks, Alaska    99701

I guess when it rains it pours, since he is going in for surgery anyway, we
will hold off on running the UT panel and that will save 125.00.  Sigh God
sure has tons of faith in my ability doesn't He?  If anybody has questions
or suggestions please feel free to e mail me.  Prayers are also welcome.

Diana and the Ferret Farm