From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:03:28 -0500
Hi,

I had both the ferret angels go for $22.50 on ebay.  Hopefully, Chere will
be getting that money soon! :-) Yeah!  I will be mailing out the dolls as
soon as she contacts me and lets me know she's recieved payment.

Also, I contacted both the buyers, but one of the buyers has an aol block
and can't receive my emails.  I am assuming that you read the FML, so if
you are [log in to unmask], please contact me so I can send you my original
email about mailing off the payment.

Also, I bet, if you didn't get a doll, but still felt like sending a
donation to Chere at the address below, she wouldn't mind.  :-) <<I'm
pushing to help you out Chere!>>

Ferret Friends of Indian River County
Attn:  Chere McCoy
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL 32966

If you don't donate to Chere, see it in your heart and wallet to send a
buck or two that you saved from your long distance and send it to the
shelter of your choice.

Peace to you all and health to you and your fuzzies...

April Gallaty

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_