Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:05:58 -0500
Hello, well I had to add my 2 cents.  The show on animal planet with ferrets
everyone is talking about is pet line.  I wrote in October telling everyone
about my little Merlyn the couch eater being on there.  He aired on
Halloween, cuteness and all, and when they interviewed me over the phone
they wanted to know everything they could about ferrets like they needed the
info on them because they didn't know much.  Well the advice that I got was
stuff I already knew and since the show I got Lady now he chews on her and
not the couch so I solved my problem!

Dulcena     [log in to unmask]
Merlyn       Hey whats this new fuzzy thing in MY bed, move over you bed hog!
Lady          He doesn't know it yet but i'm the new boss here!