Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:30:54 -0600
Howdy y'all!  Pharaoh has a leaky butt.  I was gathering them all to go
back in the cage and I picked him up and found that he had oil all over his
bottom.  I'm assuming it's Ferretone.  They had their usual amount earlier
but it's never gone straight through any of them.  It didn't smell, nor was
it any color.  The only thing I can think of is that he hogged someone
else's portion and his bum got way too relaxed as he snoozed.  It just bugs
me since he had the fur balls removed recently.  I looked in the archives
for something similar but all I found was stuff about anal scent
sacks/glands and he doesn't have any.  Any one have a leaky ferret like
this?

Laura and the Raisin Raiders