From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 12:05:06 EDT
>but the babies are desperate and are revolting!!!  There are poopie
>piles everywhere!!!!

HA!  The very visual!

I"m very lucky that in my town we have several second hand baby item
stores.  Used clothing and all that.  I went into one for curiosity to
see if I could get some toys for my ferrets, and I found walls of
recieving blankets, crib blankets, etc.  The recieving blankets were like
50 cents each and less.  I got a big crib blanket for a buck and it was
like new.  I coudln't believe it.  I still have it and it's been years.
I also got some baby quilts that have worked out nicely for 3 dollars a
piece.  Some things are still in packaging because people get so many
gifts for new babies, etc and they turn them into the stores, but they
are rare.  Anyway, check that out, it will save a ton of money.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com