From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 17:55:51 PDT
I am worried that two of my ferrets are too skinny.  My fiance says they're
fine and that I just worry too much.  They seem to be eating regularly and
play often, but their sides cave in by their hips (past their rib cage, and
their spines and ribs are very bony and easy to feel when you touch them.
I give them ferretvite and ferretone every so often.  Please tell me if I
am crazy or if they are too skinny and I need to do something about it.
They were skinny this last winter and they also were the only two to have
(mild) reactions to their vaccinations last month.  The vet said they all
looked fine but I think she was a jerk, she barely gave them a look over.
I'm afraid they'll lose even more weight since summer is coming... E-mail
me at [log in to unmask] or post your answers.

Thanks!  Kimberly and her Heavenly Seven (not!)