From:
Vickie Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 07:19:38 -0800
why hasnt anyone did x-rays or ultra sound on the familys dogs that
are mentioned, are they waiting for the dog to **it out any chance of
seeing what it had eaten, maybe the cop will have to go scoop poop!! we
all know that wont happen its really hard to hear, and even harder when
the most in your face, is over looked, vickie and my non finger eaters

[Posted in FML 6956]