Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:51:43 EDT
Hi its Granny
Today around 2:23 P.M. it was time to play with the first group, Ray
Cynus23

Hubby was getting the baby out, and I was getting his playmates out, I
got cody Out and then, on the bottom on the rug, was my Dewy, just one
look and I knew in my heart she had -passed over the Rainbow Bridge
with no good byes, she knew Granny would cry, I did and still am, the
stayed tiny and didn't get my bigger the she was as a kit. she went
fast, maybe a heart attack as this morning she was fine she played and
dooked the baby is 2 years old and no one else liked hiom but I got
dewy out and they fell in love. I will miss her as I always said Dewy
always helped the Angels put the morning Dewey on the Grass. I will
post a poem soon, I'm getting better and her poem will be the first
since the craniotomy.

God Bless my other Babies around the World, please hug and kiss them
for Granny, my email is [log in to unmask]

love to one and  all
your Granny