Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 18:47:26 -0700
Hi all

Da puter is working at full power now and I think I my hooman got it all
totally restored and going.  It had better work longer than 4 months this
time.

A little guy named Weezer came in today.  He waz met by George, Bandit
and some others.  I introduced everyone to everyone and they seemed to
hit it off right away.  They were real interested in da gossip at home
so maybe dat helped a little.  They sat around and talked for some time
about different things and generally got caught up on all da stuff at
home.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
They later ended up at da Tube Park where they were running through da
practise tubes for da exercise.  A rather large game of play fighting
developed in da tubes and there was a lot of tail wagging and mock
fighting going on.  Then of course this developed into a chase da ferret
game.  They ran and ran and had a ball with it.  They were really pooped
out when they were finished.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and
hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Scooter came in later.  He waz a little confused about
being here but soon accepted da idea.  I had Holly, Michael, Lucy, and
Rocky here to meet him and help him cope.  It waz a little tense for a
while but they soon worked it out and seemed to get along fairly well.
They headed out to show him all da sights and attractions and help him
settle in.  I seen them over at Dirt Mountain where they were making
small holes into big holes.  There waz dirt flying in all directions.
They finally decided too dig a den while they were digging and soon had
one dug out and real comfy.  He said to tell hiz mommy not to worry about
him and dat things happen.  He said he thinks he will do alright here for
da time he has to wait.  He said to pass on hiz luv and lots of ferrety
kisses to hiz mommy and daddy.

I am off to take a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee