From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:30:56 EDT
Okay,I promised I'd do one for ferret dads,so here it is.

F  is for the fun you have playing tickle me ferret.
E  is for the energetic fuzzbutt dances you get after playing tickle me
   ferret.
R  is for all the riches you've spent to keep the fuzzy babies happy and
   healthy.
R  is for the rambling walks you've shared.
E  is for the entertainment and enjoyment you get from watching those
   happy,healthy carpet sharks.
T  is for the tiny wet pawprints across the floor.

D  is for the little darling whose poops you just picked up after saying no.
A  is for all the attempted robberies you've thwarted.
D  is for the Dads that scoop and sweep and scrape ,and swap ferret spit.

Thanks to all the ferret dads out there from all the fuzzies they care
for.BTW,love the ferret diseases and the Raisinprize adventures.Beam me
up snotty.

Sandy and 4 dad lovin',beaming little fuzzy balls of fun.