From:
Lady Jan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 17:29:56 -0400
fiddlesticks! Let's not "Occupy Canada", let's Annex Canada".

I'm here in Michigan and from here it will be easy. Border guards are
use to us Michiganders entering Canada by the bridge or tunnel. They'll
just think that all of the men are going over to the titty bars and all
of the women are going over to see the male dancers.

As far as the rest of the arguments ... I don't know about you but my
car is faster than any RCMP; we don't worry about Wayne Gretzky since
we're the home of the Detroit Red Wings, and, we're the home of
Geoffrey Fieger. Michigan is a perfect base of operations.

Let's all meet at my house and we'll sweep across the border into the
State of Canada.

Jan in Michigan