Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:54:04 EDT
Our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, July 17, 2pm.  Location is
at Valley Feed on Dyer, in northeast El Paso.  We have a treat - Dr. Tom
McCabe from the Northeast Veterinary Clinic will be our guest speaker.
He's always great to listen to!  Healthy, vaccinated ferrets are welcome
to attend, as long as they bring their people with them <g>.  No dues or
entrance fee required.  If you need more information or directions on how
to get there, please email.

Carla Smith  <><
WhyNot? Ferrets
http://www.whynotferrets.com
ICQ:  29478475
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club, El Paso, TX
"Every pet deserves to be loved, and to have someone cry over them when
they're gone."