From:
"Megan O'Shaughnessy, D.C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:58:09 -0800
>On Ferret Math--
>PLEASE, PLEASE QARETINE!  Don't think your new pet store baby is
>purified and free from diseases like ECE or even distemper...

Guilty as charged.  I got excited and forgot about this important need.
What a butthead I am! :P

My original three are all up to date on their vaccinations, though of
course this does not protect them from ECE.  Now that they've all been
together for 3 days, though, I assume it's too late to separate them?  To
the good (*lucky*, that is) all the poops have looked fine so far, and
everyone has been bright-eyed, happy and energetic, eating and drinking
well, and getting along fine.

Thanks for pointing this out, Sheri.  The rest of you out there, if you get
into my situation, please heed her warning...don't be stupid like I was.
And wish me luck that nobody gets sick :/

Happy New Year!
Megan

p.s.  I know Sheri didn't name me outright in her post, but I was pretty
sure she meant me, and even if she didn't, it's still true of me.