From:
"Joel M. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 22:12:56 -0400
We've spent a lot of money buying toys and treats for our fuzzies which
turned out to be disappointing not only to then but us, as well.

Recently we ordered some Cheweasel treats from the latest advertising issue
and we and our ferrets are thrilled with them.  I hung several (they come
with little holes)of them using waxed dental floss, from my kitchen drawers,
letting them hang about two inches off the floor.

My twelve ferrets went crazy for them!  I have one little female who is
nearly blind and have found nothing until now that has caught her interest.
Now she lies on her back happily chewing on one for fifteen minutes at a
time.

I promised myself some time ago that I wouldn't waste any more money on
trying to find new ways to amuse them - I'm very glad I broke my promise.

Mary Cohen