From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:04:49 -0500
WOW!

Ask a ferret person for help, and that's exactly what you get!!! I had
posted that i was looking for a special Christmas ferrety ornament that
I had been out bid on at an auction. Well..... I gott a lot of replies
and one in particular, Laura of Seattle sent me a link where I could
buy one. SO.. I did just that,if fact I ordered 2!

This is one of the many, many things I love about being a part of a
wonderful community of ferret lovers. It's one for all and all for one!
I want to thank everybody who replied to my post, I REALLY appreciate
you taking the time to help me out. Even though this wasn't a life or
death, critically important issue, it was important to me, and
important enough that i got awesome replies.

So, my ornaments are on the way and I want to wish everyone happy
holidays from my crew to yours, one of which is on my lap helpingft7yu
me type this!!

Doks to Everyone!
Sue & Crew
Buddy, Ruby ANd6 and Holly Pyron