From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:02:34 -0700
Okay, so I am looking at the Regional Coordinator list for the 2002
International Symposium and I see that the whole West Coast and Nevada
are covered nicely.  I see that most-not all, but most of the New England
States are covered as well.  Northern Ohio, Michigan, and parts of PA are
covered.  As is Indiana, New Mexico and North Carolina.  This is good!!

But...there are several areas that are "neked"- "bare," "uncovered!" The
great state of Illinois-butt-neked!  Wisconsin...embarrassingly bare!
Central and Southern Ohio, Kentucky-nervously nude!  (any HOFA people
reading this?  Bunny?  Pam??) And what about Texas?  Florida?  Missouri?
Wisconsin?  If you are trying to convince me that there are no ferrets
residing in the Southern States...or the Great Plains states...I am simply
not that gullible!  You will never convince me that there are no ferrets
in South Carolina!

Point being...we have several areas that are covered nicely, but many,
many areas that are open!  We need your help!  The biggest part of being a
regional coordinator is spreading the word about the Symposium-it's really
not that difficult!  Please go to <http://ferretsymposium.mdex.ca/>  Click
on coordinators.  Check to see if your area is covered.  If it is, you can
do one of two things: drop a line to the person listed as coordinator and
tell them you would be willing to hang a few flyers in your local vet
offices and pet stores or offer to take a surrounding state that is
uncovered!

We'll be waiting to hear from you!!

Judy Cooke