From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:56:20 -0500
Ferret fever took over and I adopted an early Xmas present last night.
Thanks to Kymberlie at PA Ferret Rescue, we have a new (but way too skinny)
bundle of love in our home.  Currently named Snoopy (but that's under
debate), she is an excellent example of a wonderful animal purchased by
neglient people.  She is a doll, but is very scared and has been grossly
undernourished.  Snoopy and my daughter, Tori, made an instant connection
and there was no decision to be made.  Unfortunately, we have little hope
that Snoopy will make a full emotional recovery and become part of the
gang, but you never know what a few months of lavish love and attention
will do!  But, she is definitely the most people oriented ferret in my now
Gang of 7 (hey, the Magnificent 7!).

Just wanted to throw out a happy story about shelters and the animals they
provide a haven for!  Just a reminder of what these caring people are
working towards!  Thanks again to all those who provide a ferret in need
with a place to find warmth, food and love!

Happiest holidays to everyone,
Jen and the Growing Gang