From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 20:16:20 -0400
Hi all, I just thought of a question while going through the FML.

The man I bought Dobey from fed his ferrets quite a range of things that
seemed a bit odd to me.  Raw fish chunks, wet dog food and wet and dry cat
food.  Does this sound wierd to anyone else?  (Man!  were those ferrets
smelly!!!  The babies were rolling in the fish and just reeked!) I suppose
they were getting all kinds of protein from the fish and cat food, I dont
know if the bones were taken out of the fish.

Jen Andre Newton and Dobey