Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:02:17 +0000
I enjoyed Valaries lists of what her ferrets would want, and it got me
thinking about what Pendleton would want.  Here are just a few-

The run of the house, the right to go into the TV stand and chew the
Nintendo boxes to bits, especially the Tetris box, more car rides, and
more time with daddy.

I would just like him to use his box outside his house.  Someone told me
he needs a bigger one.  It makes sense- he's not a little guy anymore.  I
try to catch him before he goes, but a few times I've carried him to his
litter box mid poo, with my hand over his butt.  His daddy took him to
his box mid poo, but forgot the hand part.  What a mess!

Sarah and Pendleton (But it Looked like a potty ,Mom!)