From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 05:50:03 -0700
Well,

This is a phenomated-type ting we gots goin' here, our Da says...

We gots bunches of mail last night...and guess what peoples...we now gots a
band, a bartender, and even a Reverbund for our wedding to Tater-gator and
Odie-podie...

Anyways, the band is called the Ferret-Tones, you should read last night's
FML (#1624) to see their detailsiz on dis stuff...anyways, Weazer, we hopes
dat your guts is okay for dat wedding, and for da rest of your lifes as
wells!  Anyhow, Weazer, we told the FML about dose coons dat play blues
muzics late at night in the backyard...well, dey could be the horn
section...dey gots some hefty lungs on dem big 'ol guys...dey is huge!!!!
Coons is big fewwets you know!!!!

So, Special Agent Raiden, we would loves for you to be the ferretone-mixer
and concoctionizer of fewwet-potions for da weddin' ting!  Chocolate covered
waisens sounds delishable to us!!!  =) =) =) mmmmmmmm...... (big smiles,
rubbing tummies w/paws...)

Also, Raiden, well we may need some bouncers-guys at the wedding, in case
some cwitters gets incoheritated from too much fewwetone and stuff...we is
expecially worried 'bout dose coons, cause dey love to dig for worms in Da's
garden you know...and dey might get into a fight wit' Bandit or some udder
fewwets over dose potted pwants at da awlter....

So if deres any mores big fewwets out dere who wants to be bouncers...let's
us nose...

Finally, we's gots a request from a nice lady named Dr. Karen, who says dat
we should have dat Spirit Guy named Otter presidualize over da' weddin' as
our Reverbund...now dat would be cools...we tink dat Otter is a spiritual
cwitter...very holy and stuffs...since Paw-paw has Native American blood and
so does our Da...so we guesses dat dat means dat Tater and Odie and us gurls
has dat stuff in our veins toos!

So's dat about the end of dat...we's still waitin' to see how dem' 24
carrots is coming along in Paw-paws gawden...and if'n our fleaoncays done
found gold-stuffs yets for our wings...

Anyways, we give a special prayers to all dose sick and
not-feeling-so-good-lately fewwets out deres in dis' FML world...get better
soon!!!!  You better do it!  (Vewy sincere eyes you know!)

Anyhows, gotta go, it's 3:30 a.m.  and Ma and Da are fast asleep and we gots
to go nibble on dere feetsiz and suck on dere ears...

Loves and dooks,

Rosie and Maxie

(oo)  (oo)
=v=   =v=