Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:43:55 -0800
I just recently joined the FML.  If I had only known about it when I
adopted my first fuzzy.......... I could have saved myself a lot of mommy
worry trying to figure out what was on her mind!

I have had fuzzies for the last 4 years and cannot begin to tell the
stories or the laughs I have had as a mommy.  I have gone through numerous
remotes, buttons, socks, shoes, insoles, tub stoppers and boxes of tissues
(both from crying from laughing and the little fuzzies climbing inside and
kicking them out one by one).  I have had 8 rolls of toilet paper instantly
turned into swiss cheese, I have had one ferret try to dial out for pizza
and one that was humorously sucked into the bathtub drain (you really had
to be there when her little tail and bottom stopped up the drain while her
two little companions looked on with faces of "We'll never be able to get
out of the tub if you keep the water from draining out!).

Oh to share the stories with people who know and understand!!!  It can only
be described as the second best joy in life - the 1st - OWNING FERRETS, of
course!

Many dooks from me and the gang:
Harley - 3 year old black sable
Tooley - 3 year old sable
Peanut - 1 year old sable and the princess/ruler of the bunch
and Sneekers - 9 mos. old albino
oh, and me...... Lynn