From:
Denise Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 20:26:38 -0400
Hi folks
Here's my contribution to the ferretized sayings:

The rest of the world:
A stitch in time saves nine.

The ferret world:
A ferret in time becomes nine.

The rest of the world:
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

The ferret world:
Ferrets rush in where kitties fear to tread.

Also to the person who wrote regarding keeping ferrets out of drawers-- We
had the same problem. We filled one drawer with jeans (ie heavy stuff) and
finally gave up on the other, took the drawer out and tossed in a towel.
(Threw in the towel, I guess you could say ;^)   )

Finally, regarding Maggie's mention of a Potawatomi on the fml, here's a big
HELLO from a fellow Potawatomi in NE Kansas. Write and tell me who you are!
Denise