From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:46:38 +0200
Hello all,

I need urgently assistance.

Our Frettchenmaedchen (3 years) has a tape disk incident and can for the
moment not run.

Our veterinary surgeon gave her Cortison and a pain means.  He said also,
the healing chances with 70:30.  Since she had problems with the tape
disk in March already once, means my veterinary surgeon, which would be
it an assessment.  Does it give with frettchen?

What can I do, over to help my girl?  Should I feed somewhat certain or
let can I her somewhat swim, so that she becomes not completely rigid?

I am grateful for each information.  Please my bad Englsich excuses.

greetings from Germany

Daniela

[Moderator's note: In case it's not obvious, "Frettchen" is "ferret" in
the German language.  BIG]