From:
Annie Sayers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:01:37 EDT
I am a medical student, so MUCH of my time is spent with my nose in a
book.  I am also one of those students who highlights the book several
times with several different colors ( you can see where this is going
already) Well one day I was on the couch studying( highlighters and all)
while my sweet little girls slept in a nearby chair.  The phone rang and
I went into the other room to get it.  When I returned a few minutes
later, I found my previously white Bianca had ditched the innocent blond
look in favor of a more hip punk look involving pink and lime green.  All
she needed was leather combat boots to complete the look. :)  It was
hilarious!  and yes..  with vigorous washing it comes out.

dooks to all!!
Annie, Pandora the playful, and Bianca the punk-rock girl.