From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 11:56:46 -0500
For those of you who live in or near Belleville, Illinois, our picnic
last weekend (May 21) made the front page of the Sunday magazine of the
Belleville News-Democrat.  It was a very good story with some cute
pictures.  If you live further away, see if your library has a copy.  The
newspaper is on line, but not completely, so our story is not on the web.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129