From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:28:15 -0400
I have a cat who suffers terribly from the PSYCHO KITTY SYNDROME.  This
cat can hear can hear psycho coming up the stairs with his big knife!  Or
sneaking around outside!  The cat can be in a dead sleep and hear psycho
in the bathroom!  I know there is no cure for this disease, but I did not
know it was contagious!!  I am afraid my ferret have contracted it!  Just
tonight, we were alone in the house-me, the cat, and the two ferrets.
There was a sound from the other room-the cat knew it was psycho!  He
stared at the door.  The ferrets went flat-and stared at the door!!  Oh
No!!  Now the I have psycho ferrets, too!!  Can anyone tell me if there is
a vaccine for this?

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Tyson and Einstein(who's there????????)