Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 14:51:09 +0000
We have organised a raffle to help a very good friend who has a small
rescue in the UK and is in severe financial difficulty at the moment so
we are trying to raise some money to help her out of this tight spot.
Sorry but this is only open to people in the UK due to postage costs.
the Prize list is

1, Ferret Calendar and Diary from Sandy

2, Crackle Bag and Cuddle Cup from Surmusi

3, Cotton Play Tunnel from Surmusi

4, Tube of Ferretvite and Harness and Lead set From Nat

5, 2 Hammocks and a Harness From Abi

6, Cool Handmade Toys From Jennie

7, Cuddle Cup and Hammock from Jo

8, Small Corner Litter Tray and Hammock from Carol

9, Suprise hamper of Ferret toys and games from Carolcal8

10, 2 Hammocks from Sharron_i

*TICKETS ARE #2 EACH!*
Buying a ticket is simple, you can buy one using email and sending money
via paypal, or you can do it by snail mail and send me a cheque.

To buy a ticket via paypal visit www.paypal.com and send the correct
amount of money to [log in to unmask] Please include your shipping
address so you can be sent a prize if you win and how many tickets you
would like.

To buy using snail mail E-mail me and I will reply with my address,
please include your address, email address and how many tickets you would
like.  I need both your e-mail and home address, that is important if you
want to receive your ticket and prize!  and remember to include a cheque
for the correct monies!  Cheques payable to Nathaniel Ham.

*TICKETS ARE #2 EACH!*
This may sound expensive but most prizes are worth over #10
you can buy as many tickets as you like but it is 1 prize per person.
If you have donated a prize you can still buy tickets.  If you win a
prize the one you will finally receive will be randomly chosen.  CLOSING
DATE for buying tickets will be 16th of October, any money received after
that date will be returned.

Any questions? e-mail me! [log in to unmask]

TICKETS ARE #2 EACH!

Nat

For even more info visit
http://groups.msn.com/friendlyferretuk/general.msnw?action=get_message
&mview=0&ID_Message=12462&LastModified=4675441560827797270