From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:26:27 -0400
Just a reminder, that this is the last week to enter FACT's "everyone
wins raffle" - full details are available at:

http://www.ferret-fact.org/Raffle.htm

Also, in addition to the 3 embroidered iron on patches we had, we've
added a 4th. You can see all of them at:

http://1ferretstreasures.com - search ferret -

We now have the FACT logo; a silver mitt; a sable; and a comical
peeking ferret face. Again, any non-profits looking to order a quantity
for local fund raising efforts, should contact me directly for
wholesale pricing.

Thanks for looking!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.