From:
Christy Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 01:51:00 EDT
I have 2 adorable ferrets.  Monster is about 7 months old and Lilly is
about 4 months old.  They are the first ferrets I have ever had and I
adore them, however, my husband just recently enlisted in the air force.
We will be moving by the end of the summer.  I am afraid that with us
moving around that I will not be able to care for them properly, or
worse, if we had to leave the country, they would not be able to come.
So, I am looking for somebody that is willing to adopt my two babies.
If anybody is interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
Christy