From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 15:17:53 EDT
>Subject: How to eat Bob's Chicken Gravy

Betty, was it crunchy or just grainy.  I haven't tried it myself yet.  I
think I'd need salt, garlic and pepper, and maybe a stronger stomach.  Did
you push it around with your nose or just lap it up?

>Chimi jumps on the bed, hops to the dresser.  Sniffs the mirror, looks at
>me.....and I can see him smiling

Stephanie,Chimi just wants to see how he looks.  Try sending him to
Dervish's' salon.

>Subject: Ferrets that hunt

Ed, I knew it would happen.  You're talking about yourself in the third
person.  Either that or you forgot ti include so and so wrote:.We are not
amused.

Lisette,I happen to be a cat enthusiast and horse enthusiast as well as
a ferret fanatic, so I give to all shelters, when possible.  I'm still
waiting for the prize patrol.  A true animal lover doesn't limit the type
or species of animal that they help.  All creatures great and small...

As to surgery prices, I paid $500.00 for the fist one I had done 7 years
ago, and last Oct.  paid $400.00.  They were both the same type of surgery,
but different vets.  Luckily my vet now lets me make payments, bless him.
I don't begrudge him any of the money, as he works hard for it, just as I
didn't begrudge the farrier (horse shoer) his money.  Tried it once and
they earn every penny.  Horse shoeing not surgery.  I'm sure there are some
vets that will charge what the market will allow, but most just cover costs
plus skill.

Bill, do you know how many times you posted in just the last year?  I
didn't want to spend the rest of the year looking for Gee Whizzes.  Oh
well,that'sall folks

Sandy and 4 opinionated Fuzzbutts