From:
Kevin Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:37:33 -0400
FOLKS - Saturday is the day in Cumming, Georgia of the GDFA Festival

BOB CHURCH - Our resident Expert is going to be in attendance

LESLIE - World Famous Ferret Tamer is going to be there

There have been some unconfirmed sitings of the elusive "Angora Ferret"
being seen crossing the border into Georgia.

FUN  - GAMES - FERRETS - OTHER FML FRIENDS - PRODUCTS to buy - and more
Ferrets BIG and small.

My recently published Rainbow Bridge ferret poem will be available I have
the poster size too!  Have a couple of NEW ferret products to introduce.

Of course Linda of the Rabbit Creek Ferret Farm will be there.

COME  ONE COME ALL.

If you need additional directions Email me.  There have been several posts
earlier in the week with directions.

Harry
and the six-pack of ferrets from Kennesaw Graphics

Amity - "I do not want a bow in my hair!"
Butt-Head - "I have been practicing my war dance and jumping ability."
Dameon - " I want to be the engineer of the General train cage Dad and Kevin
Built."
Eddie - "I am eating to try and be the HEAVIEST ferret."
Lilly - "I am a Southern Lady, I will wear a bow."
Ling-Ling - "I hope Linda brings my Mom and Dad so we can visit."